We are celebrating World Kindness Day with a 100% course discount
On November 13th, people everywhere celebrate World Kindness Day. In the spirit of this special day, we want to give you a 100% coupon code for our Micro Course Leadership in Disruptive Times (Lite Version).
How to participate
- Send us a Direct Message on our Facebook, Instagram or Twitter telling us about the kindest things you have done this year.
- We will reply with your 100% discount coupon code.
The course: Leadership in Disruptive Times
In a world where exponential and rapid change is everyday news, there is a growing need for a new generation of leaders.
By the end of this Micro Course you should be able to:
- identify many of the leadership competencies needed for an age of global connection and disruption;
- learn the basis of leadership through empathy, creating in followers a strong desire to be led;
- assess your own strengths and create a map of the leadership expertise you wish to develop; and,
- create your own scenario in which you seek to become a stronger leader; assess the needs of a leader in that scenario; outline where your current strengths and gaps are in taking on a greater leadership role; and commit to the first steps of deeper learning, experience, and involvement.
World Kindness Day
In 1998 World Kindness Day was first launched by The World Kindness Movement. There are currently over 28 nations involved in The World Kindness Movement which is not affiliated with any religion or political movement. The mission of the World Kindness Movement and World Kindness Day is to create a kinder world by inspiring individuals and nations towards greater kindness.
3 reasons why kindness matters
- Kindness helps us to see the best in diversity
- Kindness is love in action
- Kindness shows empathy instead of judgment
Written by Mayteck
A passionate and creative communications professional, she is in love with language and creativity. She is our Marketing Manager putting Sun and Soul to everything she does.